Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Piper Aztec Parts Manual

Chronicles The Chronicles of Defence Defence

Redo paths Defence has, inevitably, brings back some memories of my past trips. Then I remember too. I remember the small garden that overlooked the Ark, the one I crossed every day and was busy on summer nights, with small groups of homeless. It was a place of rendezvous, a forum, a place of sociability. In its place we can find now a multiplex, which I saw the slow construction. First, is were the scaffolding, piles of plates, bags, tools. Then came the machines. The garden was filled. Then dug holes, in order to connect the lower floors with this platform. Soon, he was no longer allowed me to cross this space, a labyrinth appeared. We had to make a bend, cross the related building, spend a few doors that never closes. Quickly, the foundations of what is noticed is now completed, on which soon pushed the walls and ceiling. The labyrinth disappeared with the opening the broad avenue that now borders the site.

This is a remembrance of Defense, there were instead of the whole glass, steel and concrete, a small garden I quietly walked through the summer nights. That was five years ago. I remembered last week. I forgot. I forgot I had forgotten.

0 comments:

Post a Comment