Sunday, February 8, 2009

Gemmy Incredible Light Show Not Working




Children played in the aisles of the stadium in Nuremberg. Lovers kissed on Lake Wannsee. A friend told me a few memories of childhood in La Defense. A friend told me said what was unique playground. Child, I played in vacant lots around the house, in the cemetery at the end of the street, I jumped the section of wall that ran along the water tower. Defence which I speak it is also a place of memories, an imaginary place, a place of daily, a place that everyone is investing in its own way. An architect friend was watching some towers subdued, aesthetically they touched. I see something else in La Defense, I see the crowd, rubbish, very fat cats, the back round, red eyes, fatigue, boredom, the hardness of the concrete forms of the towers bordering absurd the esplanade, the interlacing bridges, stale air and early morning, from my office window the sun trying to cross the crust of the Parisian sky. I'll go visit the Defence that I do not know, I take pictures of these places, I will take what we have said to me. I guess without any penalty that can be done when there are children, and adolescents. Following is another story.

0 comments:

Post a Comment