Sunday, February 1, 2009

Ap Biology Lab Eightpopulation Genetics Answers



I'm back in the space of the tunnel. For two weeks now.
The first day I aped a procession, led me and following me all the time spent on this path. The first day I saw many things. I decided at the last moment to take a bike rather than the subway. I had to cross Paris to the banks of the Bois de Boulogne, a place of last resort for free bikes serve the city of Paris. After the first rib, an incident, rather a fire in a building adjacent to the Terrace, famous Montmartrois planted on a corner of Montmartre cemetery. I did my time due to the apparent unpreparedness of a young recruit from home poulaga who knew not oppose my imperious will cross the bridge. Zigzag between fire trucks, glances at the building evacuated and resumed my journey. After the Porte Maillot, I skirted the wood. A few meters from my first stop, I saw some big black cars with tinted windows parked in tears that marked the entrance of a posh building guarded by men in dark sunglasses and arms crossed. I immediately thought that the Russian mafia had to have an appointment. This vision made me smile. I parked and then resumed my walking bus route to first overcome the vast esplanade of La Defense.
It was dark. No moon, no street lights, these vast spaces are crossed by feel and imagination, we are witnessing everywhere hordes fatal, with a strong Mediterranean accent. I despair of my racism often paramount. The only permanent inhabitants of these places are cats, fat and shy. They flee and burrow into the thousands of corridors and recesses which are the only privatized spaces of the desert concrete. I see them slip away leaving in my eye than the fleeting vision of long tails ending in a hole. It is the image that came to me this flat stomach and cold day in swarms of thousands of bacteria in costumes strict, I hole up through the filthy mouth who throws up his view of the Louvre to Saint Germain . I leave the mouth by one of its edges to achieve the goal of my way, the sad and gloomy passage under an interchange any adjoining office where I spend my nights. And
shortly after sunrise, I'll take the opposite route, either on its belly but in her intestines. Earthworms since me back every night.

0 comments:

Post a Comment