Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Edible Glitter To Put In Drinks

Chronicles La Defense La Defense

I thought for a moment to be a friend and get into a blog on Defence which would present as a place for thousands of places, with its hidden opportunities, its little secrets, possible encounters. But I do not have his eye and Defence is not the Father-Lachaise. Here, there is nothing to see here is crossed, it is in transit, we do not stay at La Defense, we do not loiter in La Defense, we do not stop to admire the Grande Arche, it 's admire from a helicopter or from the Arc de Triomphe or from an architect's plan, we do not admire it for its stairs, she crushed despite its emptiness, and soon you end up ignoring it. I tried to remember what it was for me before the defense put the feet, and I had to get this conclusion it was nothing. I did not know it existed, I had to know this name, but he did not raise anything in me. There must be few people in front of memories Defense, Puteaux a former time, as I could have, without seeing experiences, memories of the old Montmartre or of Perpignan front war. But when I look around, do nothing old remains, this requires going a little farther, farther north and reaching Neuilly. But we are on defense as in coal mines, nothing else remember that work. The local coroner would be overflowing trash bins.

Definitely, there is nothing to see in La Defense.

0 comments:

Post a Comment