Friday, June 20, 2008

Echo 400e Backpack Blower

Love Letter 2008, the Cult or not at all "शिवा शक्ति शान्ति" Koi


was _gaq = _gaq
[];
_gaq.push (['_setAccount' , 'UA-19136521-1']);
_gaq.push (['_trackPageview']);
(function () { was ga = document.createElement ('script'); ga.type = ' text / javascript '; ga.async = true;

ga.src = ("https:" == document.location.protocol? "https: / / ssl': 'http://') + '. google -analytics.com/ga.js'; var s = document.getElementsByTagName ('script') [0]; s.parentNode.insertBefore (ga, s);
})();



"Love Letter, 2008
of Worship or not at all "

Perpetuation of my poor fate sentimental and sexual organized this mess which serves as my life is like a Greek dramarturgie. Kunkyen I miss. No greater empathy has emerged since his ...
in me remains. I do not know what fate holds for us, reunions or separation forever in a sea of absolute emptiness I hope we are around the lake Tibetan lake where dreams come true where geometric forms designed by the thoughts become tangible inhabited villages. Daikin that inspire me the way mothers do to stay directly with myself, refine my intentions ever more blurred as time goes by like a raptor in the trace.

more I detach myself, the more I do not care any more I live in the present and the more I am inappropriate for this real world full of certainty and accuracy on any of nothing, "is believed to know everything" is not helpful either.

I am a passenger.
I'm not stopping.
must resign ourselves to this wonderful idea of being nothing, absolutely nothing
.
Skip to then have to be non-being
. The ultimate goal of wisdom is to not be at all, soak up the universe as a single mirror and be satisfied. That would be "happiness" according to some scholars. So, would not want to be "Be" again.
What we hope never happens, so you must not expect at all, that's the wisdom of the golden mean, no longer desired at all, no longer even hope. Especially stop asking, through unbearable human is a dilemma to remain totally independent in deciding to enter into a commitment of any kind, because we necessarily distorts a little maintenance. First it is emptied his vital energy cons steal anything in return.


contempt, yes, of dishonor. Feeling dirty with no thought or attention.



Kunkyen, "
your heart, this theater hierarchical broke mine. Heart to Heart uneven after which I was expelled from the Royal Box, to not even have the slightest right jump seat in back of the room.
Your silence is despicable. "


relants Some thoughts come back to me sometimes, like an old taste in the mouth that does not leave. Friends say they are "crap shanti kunkyenie us yet."



If I still feel in me, maybe too still think of me, sometimes I am tempted to believe, that would make us a consort so romantic if only we found ourselves at last, all this wait unconscious take its meaning. You never ceased to haunt me, I always wonder what you can do well at every moment of the day, it matters to me.

you become more blurred and unreal, the more I claim you, my love.
My thirst for you could not find a better way that his contentment.

There is no more picture of you in me, no more visual or sensual attachment with you, and yet every cell of my body is impregnated you, your memories tattooed on my heart soul. ago 1356 days of that you wanted me in your arms with all your love and your 17 years.
You are the happiest moment of my life Kunkyen. Ass Ass praline, then I'll hurt your knees.


Sometimes I can imagine with me, invisible, me trying to guess you like a ghost. Absent and present around us we create an aura of protection that is ours. It's our secret world. You are the engine of my dreams. Without you I do not want anything with you because I feel like you're the one I was looking for since I was born. I want you and everything you could share my love of beauty, travel within ourselves and discover all lands inviolate absolute nectar of love lost.


Why fight in defiance of what should be? Young the ambition of the ego go together 11 years and a half difference it makes our ability to platonic love, and without tangible reality? It would take a sign from you, I do not know who you are and you refuse to let you know me, it's very hard as a trial of you. You remain implacable as a judge sentenced me you never see you again.



You did not find any mitigating circumstance.

laminat my ego then I walk like a human being stripped of her finery evil, I am robbed of all ambition and achieving my extreme imperfectude non-specialty in nothing at all, I accepted the ridiculous of all life. There is no way to seize the machine, it shred your dreams more illusory in a vegetable soup in the past. Life has no meaning. Sometimes she would say experts.


Loving the absence, the enigma of sleep. We do not know what they are doing.

Some nights, my mind is invited to a few lessons visual and sensory I am not aware. Was it a dream or telepathy? Her eyes, her mouth, her body fail me if I'm still in touch with his soul. Imagination sublime embrace a new thrills my heavenly body, as a hope of life.

Beyond all understanding, beyond all logic, I still love and desire only to find it in my arm wrestler. I want to give him all my love independent, sharing with him the adventures of life and accelerate the thirst to exist in the real world created by the "Together".



It lives only by proxy.

generation "all technologies available" is no longer trying to live events, it is to fix the image, the compact in an illusion of memory and omnipotence. This is the new wave capture what does not exist. It prints moments before they arise.


The irritation of your nose will not remove all broken there beneath the crust. Just a thank you gesture can be mistaken as perjury. The ego has its own means and outs, it will be reduced to nothing in the darkness of a moonless night. Give me your hand, handsome stranger, like a fury in your bosom I cling like a moth to your fleece glistening with desire.

Soup feathers and molasses product attachment of attention Mutual into a common intangible. Outside of any system or development in reality, life is a dish best served without hunger. The universe we satisfies all its rays sharing and separation, we survive and fend for yourself in this individualism standard.



antinomian what natural selection?

We caught up the past when we lack this, it is projected into the future when this is set by the routine. When there are no signs of changing the mind leaves incrustation of sufficiency, it pollutes certainties.




must come to terms with the unknown, to shake the spirit dehumanized, rendered lifeless by all the plastic that clutters.





Having no recognition of human beings is ultimately the most opportunistic of all beings of creation. When it comes to surviving there is no morality, expediency is permanent can be perpetuated in this reality. Sewer rat you become pussy beach, in an instant can change costumes and nod in a blanket approval. When a wall of silence prevents me from breathing I bang my head against the wall ... What good is a life essentially turned on itself, what is it?! The inertia of the disorder arises after, and consciousness evaporates in smoke my joint.

Where is he? What is it? Since it says nothing I live in this constant fear of not knowing anything. Anxiety about death fills all, his silence is killing me slowly. I have no illusions, I husked sections of multifaceted life to discover that it is the fear of anything that moves us forward to the whole. When the fear subsides there is more objective, more ideas for discussion because everything runs on the vaulting of the indifference of differentiation.


I fly like a bird and still observe the world with new eyes, each view providing strength to the network of perceptions earlier. My participatory observation mission shortens my social function, reducing it to nothing. A pest that eats the system from within, like a good Rainbow Warrior. It's me who'll win because I'm in the most opportunistic of the two systems.
Kunkyen is a fly laid eggs of vermin to reduce my mind to nothingness, rolling my ego and let my body undead maintained by payroll taxes for millions of ants. Only with God's Love I keep the road somehow. A poor fate of cicada, would probably punctuated La Fontaine!



Behind the dark night of disappointing your hopes this apparition took place.


It made you eat the grain of your ignorance. The sight of your happiness is sacrificed a disaster for the senses, you t'avilies to say No when to say Yes, fixed oral sadistic stage you decided to ruin everything by supposedly "free will
."

The storm miracle will not happen, you worry wash your hands.


The harvesting of non-desperate act does not fertile manure.


Vermin of man is the non-act.

Anything that pushes the least exertion lessens.

As a being existing form, when cowardice takes the whole body and heart, mind
too little slave no longer dream.


The obsessivité of completing the unfinished body of resentment and loneliness permanent members and maintained. Loyalty will not help, it is worth nothing to him. Nothing of value Apart from a beautiful chest feel. . .


Peace Love Light from Shanti


* Link to ACT II === * LOVE LETTER 2010 or the DICTATORSHIP OF POOR ===
http : / / shivashaktishanti.blogspot.com/2010/10/lettre-damour-2010-ou-la-dictature-du.html


Shiva Shakti Shanti ©


shanti999 @ hotmail.com

http://shivashaktishanti.blogspot.com/
http://shivashaktishanti.wordpress.com/
http://www.myspace.com/shivashaktishanti




MENY FP - Frederick Pontonnier
(10/16/1965 to 06/11/2008)

I miss you too, my brother, I love you too! ! !


0 comments:

Post a Comment