Monday, June 16, 2008

Does Orange Juice Couse More Phlegm When Sick

* REAL * The Lament of Milf - Empty


was _gaq _gaq =


>>>() The Lament * REAL * * of * * Milf >>>()
>>>

... The end of the beans ... Yet.
For society and ants I am part of this caste "Loosers" parasites.

I lived for that, be the starting point and never really take off, or
find myself back home France "its tail between its legs" after much adventure ... The misfortunes of
Shanti ...

I no basis.
When you realize that your quests have been prosecutions of chimeras by illusions and illuminations interposed. . . makes you realize that you have no basis for you to build, rebuild or you rejuvenate yourself, you're dying slowly, but surely ....

<<<<> << * Read that I have followed the impulses of my heart by believing in it every time, and look! :::::: <<<<>


I'm already a has-been at age 30 in the company of crawling larvae and grasshoppers transpiring semen useful! All of
sold bathing interested in their ego shit.





Alone in the world and never will be accepted pulled down a peg or two thousand times in this Amazon rut, one that tried to take a path of intuition of faith and devotion, Love ...
She made stoned.

several times but she is still alive, is actually a ghost!

It is the ghost of a warrior who never existed.

The Human nature is always surprising, in the negative sense of things, it covers the life of gilded, false pretenses and lies, for fear of getting involved in anything, sheep are brainwashed, all enlisted force We are all prisoners of ourselves and the system does not change that, it suits in his dealings. All friends go to the course of their lives, I believe that luck with my bad luck: the woes of shanti.

What ball this chick! At least we do not take the path it took to wear out of fear as she ... it's too sad truth.
I've been using

cons-example, in some way-I am
Helpful .
I'm here, I stalled, I can hardly believe it, and it's true, I do not even pack, what for? For whom? For What?
I waiting nor expect help from anyone since I am a failure, I n'engrange no interest, either visual or relational, or financial influence or am I off- game, like an old sock thrown away without even a respect or simple humanity.
rats, it allows the fabulous status of "Winner" to exist in the West castes are other names, but they are also tight in India, I am an Untouchable West is not tip-top on a resume ... "You're a winner you?"
Now you need a CV for everything, even to picnic, must show their credentials, even if you got a pretty face they do not care about your face, all they ask c is "how am I going to use it" ... "Profit" ... "Vampirize" ... an implicit or explicit everything is already predetermined, there is more spontaneity real, it is created for venal reasons ...

KKKKKKKKAAAAAAAAAALLLLLLIIII YYYUUUUGGGAAAAAA:)! ! ! !



Even death sometimes seems sweet sublime face the bitterness of my life,
romanticism still exists, I saw in me as a burden, as a nature we can not counter or tell .
I have more dreams, I have no hope, I find life boring and dull as a whole, heavy solitude, I let myself be taken by the pessimism and inaction sterile.
Everything is ugly, there's nothing left to dream, we are trapped in a world bounded by the consumer desires.


I smoke joints ..... apart from that trip pursuing impossible dreams of love what I already fucked these 30 years of life? I shortened the process by Pur-free will!



Nobody wanted to share anything with me, so I forgot everything.
I did not even experience an carnal love fantasy and not shared, you get rid of me as a shame walking or shameful memories, I'm jaded from so many ironic, me following so full of love I'm afraid.

Wearing my fanaticism in God (s) past me, leaving only the great void in my life, like an ass I am still guided by forces, with confidence and purity of heart, I am left beheaded , sacrificed, everyone applauds, is a beautiful soul who is proud to rub out, y 'is not one who takes your defense or soothe your pain, it revels in the crowd!


I live from day to day ... it leaves little memories ...


little real memory traces ...


A memory that speaks, and if you have nothing more to maintain then oblivion takes its rights to everything, even what you never want to forget.



You forget everything, everything, and even more than that.





Years Hopefully a daily word, a gesture, or thought better of him who had dared to hold hands and kiss me before all for the first time in my life.
he did was play my love for him despising my whole being, making himself the claws like a baby cat on an old branch compassionate, the abuser is not always that belief, age differences are often misleading. . .
K. picked me like a little flower to put me immediately into the river of my tears never stopped flowing, so this link is heavy karmic and omnipresent. He ignores me , I denigrated, it mocks me with baltringues and believes himself clever ... He has forgotten me because I was not expecting it. "See you tomorrow" he did not care too much my face actually satisfied with his revenge on his little brother, finally it dominates, what little boy gleefully burn me so poor on this altar of your non-indicissible said. K. I just did believe what I believe was necessary to get what he wanted at this time, not once did he asked me a question or made initiatives vis-à-vis me, illustration terrible when a man does not care about your face, he will not know you, you got it just used vampirized and you love him and he became ill in denigrating you, which destroys you because you you are sincere then you do not understand.


Who would want this ramshackle hut doors slamming démantibulées by the south wind?

I desire nothing more.
I know nothing.
I do not care at all, even not to know.

Every man for himself and I have nothing that I use a temporary shelter in this life without a future ... PUNK IS NOT DEAD! ! ! ! ! (But it smells like funny;)
No future, no plan, when you know that all is wind there is more energy to connect socially with others of all that crap are in vogue.

disappointments too much about others that becomes the backdrop for my own downfall.

me more heavy, especially for what interests you most, majority shall we say ...
All these betrayals by the big Other and the Most Near unconsciously become like the perfect setting for our own downfall and the worst is that I still rejoice!

How can I enjoy living in this 25m ² Asnières I am a prisoner without choices? I am condemned to celibacy and single bed, 30, kidult, never lived in coexistence with a loved one, not a penny more, almost never worked in the real world makes me pay dearly today saw the holes there is in my CV ...

I'm definitely off-game on the bench for "Looseuse", more car over semblance of freedom carried by other, more output, more phone calls and more "j'me la farts" who came to stage of life rather than die of boredom.

The empty absolute reality. The truth. Live it. it makes you "happy" it ??????
Forgive me for having nothing to say, poverty is nothing attractive, hide the misery that attracts me, I explain the misery, the door to your eyes, so I'd like to share everything I learned from all of us during my travels and adventures, our purpose in this beautiful Earth dilapidated by the ego of human beings so cruel to each other, for lack of love. And so I share a little time is ...

Peace Love & Light from Shiva Shakti Shanti

shanti999@hotmail.com

http://shivashaktishanti.hi5.com/




http:// shivashaktishanti.blogspot.com /




0 comments:

Post a Comment