Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Answersor Ap Bio Lab 8

"In Which shelf?" by Shiva Shakti Shanti


was _gaq _gaq = s); })();
<<<<> Our Blessed Lady of Sorrows <<<<> _.:^:._

"in Kel shelves? YET! ! _.:^:._

Mortgage your love, you do not make tart loneliness & frustration made in Babylon, stamped eternally to our greatest regret , indelible
we do not get rid of him.

. The company isolates us because when we are alone we come to anything.

It is emptied of its deepest claims, none of the spirit is all action and prevent any future projection. The gap is widening between the self and others, causing a mismatch with the world as a social entity.
still make a fresh start, change,
but from what, headed for what event? Dispossessed of a false identity, identity is first disolve in perhaps scaffold on romantic lagoons. The mind gets stuck lust absolutely disdainful and deceitful, especially prevent anger comes to a better psychological development, the objectivity to see that nothing was ever worse.
If the sun pierced me again of its heat, the valiant effort would go back inside me pushing me towards the better, but my angels are desperate to surrender myself to my poor fate, which have proved too of spontaneous passion and calling "my dues" as a common service ...


lose his life to win, anything but that.



Live and not survive, such is the absolute goal for some, the new generation is running, stifled and learning, it will be released

Inshallah.




Healing of negativity surrounding it develop mental processes in order to withstand the destructive and alienating wave of perpetual disappointment.







Surviving

is to go from one disappointment;

Living


is adapt to this situation by trying to adjust positively

it raise its head every time continuing to dream of better
In the dream that the perfection of man exclaimed with all her unearthly beauty, before the action there for, and that's what I believe is considered. must admit I am far from having yet properly adjusted, I still recovering from my injuries as the crippled animal that licks its suffering in the hope that it will never reappear ...
flayed, anger is Yet more than cynical, no return, I absorbs and transforms it into understanding. Let
do things, do not you let nothing be perpetrated indefinitely until oblivion?

entries in poor can only result in an average result, it is only in the movies when the blunder leads you to your destiny!
Before a crude and cruel reality, and I'm the first to despair, I have few assets, I questioned and I see how I'm unbearable and inspires revulsion. But I know change quickly, my mind is accustomed. Biochemically the body responds to the mind, they become each other by mutual agreement.


I'm too sensitive to surrounding energies, and then there, in Paris, I'm exhausted and do nothing constructive, it kills me.

Love is everything.





Peace Love Light from Shanti






Shiva Shakti Shanti



shanti999@hotmail.com http://shivashaktishanti.blogspot.com/


0 comments:

Post a Comment