Monday, August 4, 2008

Explain Contract In Business Agreement

KATHMANDU Shanti in Freak Street - PART 1






August 1, 2008:
BLACK MOON Arrival in Kathmandu ...





Arriving by taxi rotten but really even in India I had never seen such a clunker, 500 Indian rupees race I have done well so it was a good old "pre-paid taxi" from the airport ... Shit,
I do not know anything about the prices in Nepal, I forgot my notebook prices in 2005 and then after 2 nights airport let me tell you cowards the business with Rs quickly arise, arrival around 17h in Kathmandu City ...
Freak Street - Room 1 of the 2 above-street-lingams Buddhas.

"Lill Wings Residence , Very nice room in the heart of past action, it is clear that the hippies bah y'en more. Am I The Last One? The Israeli vibe was right on us, we are only consumers of vulgar rude, no need to play the "happy few". The main problem is the bathroom where there was once water on 2. It is filthy, giant cockroaches and mice squat portion of dirty red tile cutter. The shower head is so clogged with scale and corrosion that only three streams of water you reach the face in a stream of nasty temper. And then there's nothing worse than Western toilets never washed. Here is murky to its ptites and large commissions. That's why I prefer 40000 times the Indian toilet: hygiene, nothing beats a good old plastic tub fun to wipe the water! You mean the "Live the present", go duchnok What is this?

What all these routine pile of shit ... Retrieve a diamond every day, what mission!
Unfortunately the inconvenience of this room to add As the hours spent in this "Lill Residence Wings" ... The room itself I like, there are three windows which open directly Freak Street and ptits buddhas-lingams, characteristics of Nepal this mix Buddhist and Hindus in the same sculpture. And then connecting to the personal symbolism to be planted my base for now, it's a good observation post. But the sliding door is very weak, even downright sucks. The closure is not so reassuring, that a latch can to close to the limit a wardrobe or closet but not a hotel room. In addition there is a weird neighbors Austria and especially sucks, and bullies in shambles. Everyone tries to earn his bread, must say that 1 € = 107 NRs, you already know the standard of living here for a few cents there s'écharpe the bun ... it smiles too much to be true, I do not like it. is my first time in Asia with my computer, I hope I do not regret it.

Here one feels nothing of the political changes that took place recently in Nepal, democracy? What does it mean now, just what is an advertising concept? What difference does it make in their life practice?
I guess it starts solo travel jaded, everybody was heavy. In truth, I see nothing enviable. What they are plan-plans all these couples, especially young people!
How boring is offered to show me. That's what makes me to stay as I am, by some as an opportunistic parasite that clings to the beautiful branches dotted with good fresh leaves without ever working, we can say that I painted.
When I see dads who are worth hundreds of pounds on their backs for a few rupees I'm a little ashamed of so many disparities unfairly distributed by I do not know why? Shiva is it in fact? Who is the guarantor of the proper conduct of karma? Would it not mistakes sometimes, in the labeling of Birth ?
The truth, everything is written, input or dessert?

I do not know if the Blessings of Shiva will be enough to get by me on my shit enviable.
Currently no horizon in sight, we will live the present as it comes. I do hope that I can accomplish that for which I am coming: prepare for my journalism school in October, buy a camera of the ball and the chopper story, pictures, contacts, news, whatever interesting and not interested.



I'm still in the jet-lag. I slept like a teddy bear a Much of the afternoon. Yet I had closed at 7 am, like everyone else here, because after 22h in Kathmandu is widespread closures, an hour later we heard more noise. This is the total blackout all day while it was a cacophony of loud sounds and without interruptions. No night life, except perhaps in the brothels ...



Kal Bhairav the square of Kathmandu Durbar Square





I found my doggie-dog Swedish colleague Susan Gokarna with his Nepalese friend Mr Nice, who had the baby-dog Kudla crushed by a jeep on his first ride Gokarn Village. It was picked up in the back of Bhairav on Durbar Square, it's nice to see good heads! No wifi, fo I buy an adapter to recharge the computer or I'll surniquer, i-pods and all current technologies resent the power of this country east inconstant. It's pouring all night, as planned ... The day as it's pouring, it's good for morale. :)(...)




I attended in the late afternoon, returning a horrible scene of the Thamel tourist district on-. A poor guy in his twenties, Nepalese, Nepali abused by others in front of the Nepal Police.
It seems he was stoned to be unconscious on the ground, then they beat him with rifle and tatannes slaps in the stomach. They dragged to the police station as a bag of dirty laundry, I ended up telling them in English "you are not ashamed, 30 on the same boy on the ground, what bravery ". I filmed a lil piece of the scene with my laptop, it sucks not to understand the language of the country in those moments, because you realize that they tell you that bullshit. White banania he not know they have an unfortunate tendency to talk them into anything and everything, especially when violent situations arise.


August 3, 2008: Well maybe it is the accumulation of RELOUT of the day and Full monsoon rain that make me depressed but I realize objectively as I will not stay there a month, it is clear, I'm already starting to piss me off.
Here it is not Mother India. I have a super special link with India. And here I felt nothing, despite the magnificent carved wooden temples to the various effigies of Shakti or Parvati and Kali Shivaya. I feel less "The Vibe". I'm an alien, as in France. I have a vibe "Indian", like this site ... If you view me as an Indian Woman is rather a nice compliment.



But we are closed to other us greenhorns.
Smoking joints for a neo-hippie that seem normal but I have not even found Sharra saving. There's more albedo in Kathmandu is not possible we longer be on Earth.

I share my room with a mouse. I hope it's a snap of Ganesh to reassure me of the sequence of events. I'm used to the intensiveness, doggone shit.
All day from 8h to 21h just below my room the music store spends his tracks loudly. It's cool music that goes, but hey we like to still have a few moments of silence in the day. More with all the gear I have and with the possibility of buying a camera soon latch the door makes me freak ...



And the bathroom, a horror. I "lavouillée since my arrival but I sense the imminent arrival of my period. I feel the rise of buggery lead happen, as a wave of straightforward objectivity. I will change guest-house and this room is only a matter of hours ... Not but waits three streams of water emerging from knob on worn-scale and corrosion, They call it "a shower"! But good for 150 rupees a night is not too choosy ... But anyway I think I'll put 100 rupees more for me to find a room not too bad, with less inconvenience.

The annapurna it told me nothing, I squatted there with Shanti, but there is not room fliquer vibe, let's eat something from time to time, just to keep good contacts ...





9:30 p.m. It is death that grieves me.


Nepal is a young nation I can not believe they did not want to go out after 22h? Note that the people of Nepal at the crossroads of all the peoples of Asia and rich mixtures thereof, is an extremely people physiquement.J beautiful I saw boys and girls in a breathtaking beauty, and unadorned.


The ladies are of Nepalese dignity hammering a duck, the shakti in a pure state. Plus the front is big bindi, and material success is made, under their respective caste course. The gents are also too good with their berets Nepalese colored patterns. By cons I do not know if the colors are significaion on their caste. Mystery and gumdrop.



is a real curfew, 22h, cops turn the night to see if mice are reluctant to roam, sometimes they could bludgeon it's something they would do in the evening to tell their wives.
Good sleep on it! I hope a good dream or not I will strengthen my decision to move, but I feel that if there is room at the Green Hotel tomorrow I move to 100 or 150 rupees more, to negotiate as usual. It's not far, just one block from home. The three windows I will miss ... but that's it! Bye "Lil Wings Guest-house" you're just a very small beginning.

Peace Love Light from Shiva Shakti Shanti ©


* KATHMANDU Shanti in Freak Street - PART 1
http://shivashaktishanti.blogspot.com/2008/08/aout-2008-arrivee-kathmandu-city.html
* KATHMANDU Shanti in Freak Street - PART 2

http://shivashaktishanti.blogspot.com/2008/08/kathmandu-freak-street-part-1.html * KATHMANDU Shanti in Freak Street - PART 3 http://shivashaktishanti.blogspot.com/2008/10/kathmandu-freak-street-part-2.html
http://shivashaktishanti.blogspot.com/
http://shivashaktishanti.wordpress.com/
All Rights Reserved © Shiva Shakti Shanti

0 comments:

Post a Comment