Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Answers To Unit 8 Level C

Foreclosure possible

In my Ford interior, I think that still is a bit excessive as the title. And more so than you think about it, I do not know what I'll talk. I'm leaving a few examples.
In writing the term "foreclosure" returned to me an anecdote from office, as they say. Follow the thread that led to the decision that was imposed on all is fine, a complex of personal reasons, relationships between employees and some managers and a major economic statement a bit wobbly, but he was nevertheless it took one day be told that the work was limited to the employment contract, and only the latter prevailed. First consequence, it should arrive on time. When we know the work, it is obvious that the arrival time has nothing to do with the quality of work. Yet what was advanced in the first place. Then I knew the goal was to control some, the possibility to start dismissal procedures. From the moment that all managers working together to impose this decision, became possible for the Directorate. Second consequence, I quit. It was not a direct and binding decision, but the climate was becoming unbearable.
Another example is more personal so I'll be evasive. From a disappointment in love quite heavy, it's hard to get acclimated to certain relationships, I can not imagine what could happen peacefully and do show some love incontinence. I become unable to think of the possible and the urgency I destroy that feeling. I can no longer keep letting go and the certainty of what can happen. Inevitably, I limit the relationship by building a kind of contract.
Another example I draw from an email sent to me recently in response to one of my blogs, which confirmed what I had told a friend. In some councils or local authorities, it is possible to implement social action, cultural, sports ... if any policy is absent, often because of the numerous re-elections of the decision in place. In communities where policies are in struggle for power, these actions depend entirely on those struggles. It becomes impossible to work calmly, and everything has been done may be questioned overnight.
Caught in such situations, depression, one feels a sense of deprivation, uselessness. But each time, there are solutions that go through the struggle, personal, political and / or social should not be lulled into thinking that everything ends with this failure, nothing else is possible that what happened had the character of necessity. It is now important that we should not screw up, the time of the changeover. I have seen some real sacrifices that announced psychological explosions, when faced with an event which was thought not to have taken, we invented for failing to deal with failure.
must take power, take failure and the possible reopening.

0 comments:

Post a Comment