Thursday, November 27, 2008

Yorkshire Terrier Warmer

Corner!

It was that one day my eyes décillent. I began to be very angry, but you get used to everything. Some companies are not more desirable than that, though we made it with time. A matter of habit. We find ourselves doing things of little interest and it is said that this is life too. After all, one does not choose his entire environment. Fortunately, there are particular moments. I often quote a scene from "120 Days of Sodom" by Pasolini, when one of the slave girls in an effort to absolute as if this was normal choking while trying to eat shit. This morning I just had this feeling. Every morning, I typed something that had hints. Sarkozy hints. Subscriber for almost four years at Liberation, when the newspaper was dying, I had a kind of civic engagement, for this newspaper and carries a strong voice left, I kept my sometimes against reason. For his first editorial, Joffrin announced what would be his duck, something a bit lame but resolutely committed left. Since the accession of the midget at the head of State, joffrinien wait and see, because his desire to keep me focused on the analytical system. Some editorials were going until we find the positive action of the little corporal. These days, I confess, I pétais a hose. But now they have gone too far. Joffrin is not himself "who went too far, but his newspaper. In an article to shit, some Roussel, apparently working in the service culture, so in the service most posh of the newspaper, defended the work of two investigative journalists who have laid the Real Duck. "

Chained Duck in the day, Michel Gaillard face Celtic in detail in this investigation to two. The reasoning was solid, well-crafted beer set. This is not the first time and an investigation was realigned. I still remember the article that was published shortly after the release of the book "The Case Yann Piat," which criticized the methods and findings of the two journalists whom was the duck at the time. Duck hangs when it assumes. When one of its journalists kidding, he assumes. There is certainly arrogance down there, but it seems to me mainly the result of a vision of journalism, check his sources, consolidate its analysis, presenting points of view while keeping an offbeat, a distance with what is at stake

Liberation takes itself seriously, the release has Truth, Liberation is a leftist newspaper, Liberation pisses me off. So I cancel my subscription. Now, what I'm going to read to wake me up?

0 comments:

Post a Comment