Friday, November 21, 2008

Gaz Mix Skidoo Tundra



I think it starts with something in his voice. A slight alteration from those that introduce a change of pace in a sentence, or the imminent arrival of a supplement. The moment becomes solemn. It is not yet, he prepares, the words were chosen because impossible to untangle in this big ball of vocabulary those who are most able to intelligently express what we mean. One begins to be said. You lose a little crazy. I have placed there an energy that destabilizes me and I rely on the law of gravitation and other forces that pushes or pulls to reach almost intact in the place where I can still see imbalances between beginner out the light that I wanted to reach for. In a trembling hand, the voice is derailed, and eyes Calmly insist that lay far to capture the movement of the angels. It is a second just exaggerating it enough to break and everything will say without any back, no, not that nothing, no, for it is no longer possible, no, no, no From the first pitch. The rest will be silence.
Something remains on the edge, empty and wrinkled. It went well something, its package is still there.

0 comments:

Post a Comment