Monday, May 24, 2010

Harlet Davidson Slippers

Beggar caresses


"Kasmir, enough!" Get out of my chair, it's MY chair and the meal is served. " It does not taunting me, he has absolute control of the situation. I have to eat standing. It

The doorbell rings, he jumps, big Lourdeau, MA chair, rounded back and down the steps one by one. His nose smells it loves. His back rounds, he came close, only the visitor. Makes a parade. If the person likes it feels, again coaxing his brother. Then goes away, having had its due attention, hugs. When he revoudra, it will reappear. For now, it was reinstalled on my chair and pretended to sleep, his eyes closed for three quarters.

Little smart, you made us all in your pocket, huh? You lose nothing by waiting, when you come in you coo squirming around me, I'll pretend not to see you, and I'd want before you give it your touch that I give you, my fat cat that I love. Come on. It's enough going on! We love them both well eh. I'll leave my chair this time, but do not forget my caresses, begging for lack ... just as I caress you, I am also begging that you! "

0 comments:

Post a Comment