Thursday, October 30, 2008

Can Anyone Buy Cal Gel.

Ambiance

This morning, I did not find lib in my mailbox. Not that I gave up my subscription, but more simply, and as I suspected at the mere sight of this absence, the trustee of the book was strike. Widely criticized, that trustee is not doing less important work in the newspaper world. It is a landmark, a terminal, which allows you to see where is the press and, more generally, the publishing world. But I did not talk about him. I discovered my liberal daily in a pdf format of a good quality of genuine, and through my connection Numéricable I spent over a quarter of an hour dreaming before the cover page of the site. I do evoke a so-said-in-passing in a way. That's what I read in liberal who pushed me in spite me to run my word processor. Something happened in the fifth arrondissement of Paris and is happening all over France. Because it seems to me that we touch the heart of politics. And for once M'sieur Joffrin has evoked.

an old problem. An enigma, something not really solved. The difference between what is legal and what is legitimate. When we define the two terms, we see immediately that this is not the same thing. Do as Ponge and open our Littre: Legal, Latin Legal, which is prescribed by law; Self, Latin legitimus, which has a character legislation. One is written, the other not. One defines the power, the other Authority. The first is bounded, the second is induced. On the one hand we are in the world of recording, in the second in the world of relationship. And this is the second world politics. The policy is not law, is the world of the relationship that this legislation allows. What is first thing in politics is what reads, not what governs. The world of law is a frozen world (to please the lawyers say I set), a world of the Letter. And what is the letter of the law, what is legitimate. The letter from the Letter is the difference between law enforcement and zeal in its enforcement. Fundamentalism, bureaucracy, or their extreme forms such as Soviet communism or Nazism, destroy the letter of the Letter, fetishizing law. The son of a bitch who diligently apply Regulation X or Y, or sticks to the law as written, feels legitimate in its action in some cases, such as law or has no letter . The current legislative mismanagement has destroyed as a result of the letter for letter and replace what is political by the administration. In my rereading I see that I'm about to fall into a trap. This is not a dyadic relationship (vi, I said) but on three. All this is enabled by social relations. It is through this that we are at a moment in the history of our society that this little fascist peak is reached. I say little because it is only the beginning.

And I tell myself that there was something wrong for not knowing where we stand. In the triad you where you would put the three Zouaves? Personally I see a Society / Law / Policy, but it is only my ☺

0 comments:

Post a Comment